8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WANTED: Crestline 800 projector large belt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED: Crestline 800 projector large belt
Martin Macke
Junior

- posted April 16, 2013 05:36 PM      Profile for Martin Macke   Email Martin Macke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a Crestline 800 projector in the mid 1960's and lately found all my old films and would like to show them to the grand kids. The projector runs and the light works but the large rubber belt is in tact but has lost its elasticity and stretched and can not turn the reel drums. In addition there is a small rubber drum like thing next to the front drive wheel that turned to mush and is also needed. I purchased a set of belts on line but they were only the small belts. I was only able to replace a belt driving the fan. Any help will be appreciated.
 -

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted April 17, 2013 05:53 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check with ebay seller isellprojectorbelts.

[ April 18, 2013, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

Martin Macke
Junior

- posted April 18, 2013 05:42 AM      Profile for Martin Macke   Email Martin Macke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC