8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » [TAKEN - FREE] Sankyo 500 super 8mm projector. You pay only for shipping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [TAKEN - FREE] Sankyo 500 super 8mm projector. You pay only for shipping
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted June 15, 2013 05:13 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,

I have a working projector but with problem. It needs repair and some adjustment. So best this for parts. projected picture is like the gate being open. From previous posts say this can be the claw does not reach the sprockets. But I don't have the expertise to fix it.

Below is the very projector being offered:

-

I offer this for free here. This offer is open to anyone, active members, passive members or even non-member who just passing by this thread

You need only to pay shipping (you can use air mail with tracking or the super duper cheapest sea mail with no tracking).

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdT0zxcX9_I

Email me at winbert (at) hotmail (dot) com

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2013 10:25 PM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Winbert, I have followed the projector while on ebay. I live in Bogotá - Colombia and I want to get a projector as a gift to a friend that wants to get started in S8. I have an address in Miami, Florida, and from there it can be shipped to me to Colombia. I would love to have the projector, how much would it cost to ship the projector to Miami?

Regards, Julian

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted June 17, 2013 08:41 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Projector is taken!

thanks everyone.

--------------------
Winbert

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 17, 2013 11:24 AM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert has kindly given away his projector to me. Thank you very much!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC