8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Sankyo parts needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sankyo parts needed
Barry Webb
Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2014 01:22 PM      Profile for Barry Webb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all I'm looking for a rear take up arm for a super 8 sankyo machine the part is for a sankyo 401 but the 500 600 and 700 series should fit it takes upto a 600ft reel.
Mine got damaged in transit and the machine is to good to scrap.
Hope someone can help.
Barry.

|  IP: Logged

Terry Lagler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2014 04:49 PM      Profile for Terry Lagler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Barry
I have a junked Sankyo 700 that I've slowly been stripping for parts. I still have the rear take up arm and parts. The arm length is about 10-11 cm.
Don't know if it will work but you can have it for the price of shipping. It can be shipped small packet air for about $10 in a small sturdy box.
 -

Cheers
Terry

Barry Webb
Film Handler

- posted August 07, 2014 08:29 AM      Profile for Barry Webb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Terry,
Thanks for your reply yes that's the part I need don't know whats the best way to pay you I do have paypal and can do it that way.
Barry.

Phil Mitchell
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2014 03:57 AM      Profile for Phil Mitchell   Email Phil Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Terry, I know post is almost 2 months old but are you still scrapping for parts the Sankyo?

I've had to resolder wires and replace one of the micro switches in my Sankyo 600, I assume the 700 have them as well.

Yet my mate took out one switch the reverse one and as you can see from photo, there appears to be a separator ( best word I can use to describe it) missing since switch came out, he doesn't remember and it is not in sealed bag I kept all parts in.

Would you mind looing at photo and see if your 700 has the same.
It appears important as when I put selector knob to neutral stop position the MS plunger lever is still pressing in enough on that switch to make motor run.

I know this is a long shot, but hey one never knows. thanks Phil

-

[Smile]

Terry Lagler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2014 07:12 PM      Profile for Terry Lagler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Phil
Just saw this post and took a look at what I have left and I don't have that piece unfortunately.

Sorry,
Terry

Phil Mitchell
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 03, 2014 02:13 AM      Profile for Phil Mitchell   Email Phil Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for getting back Terry,

Worth a shot.

Phil

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC