8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo F1.1 Eumig F1.0 and Schneider F1.1 Lenses FS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo F1.1 Eumig F1.0 and Schneider F1.1 Lenses FS
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2015 03:42 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had a sort out of my cine equipment and have the following spare 'upgrade' lenses to sell:

ELMO LENS NOW SOLD Thank you Mr. Twelvetrees: Elmo F1.1 12.5-25mm Zoom Lens. Silver version perfect for use on all Elmo GP ST and GS range Super 8 projectors. In excellent condition £65 plus postage extra.
 -

EUMIG LENS NOW SOLD thank you Paul: Eumig Suprovar F1.0 18-28mm zoom lens. Rare and very chunky metal barrel lens 32.5mm diameter screw thread for use on Eumigs without focus knobs plus possibly some Norisound machines. Sadly the barrel will not fit Beaulieu or Fumeos without lathe modification! In excellent condition £50 plus postage extra.
 -

SCHNEIDER LENS NOW SOLD Thank you Alan: Schneider F1.1 11-30mm zoom lens. 32.5mm diameter screw thread fits Beaulieu Norisound and some Fumeos. Regarded by many as the best for Super 8 projection giving optimum brightness sharpness and picture size.
In excellent condition £75 plus postage extra.
 -

Will post Worldwide providing buyer pays for a signed for insured delivery service. Payment is by PayPal only please.

Kevin

[ September 22, 2015, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Clark ]

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2015 04:43 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin, put that eumig on hold for me while check the size of my fumeo projector. Thanks kevin.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2015 04:52 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Paul

Eumig lens is on hold for you - if your current lens is 32.5mm diameter the Eumig will fit but you will have to machine lathe down a slightly wider part of the barrel so it will go closer to the pressure plate. If anyone can do it you will be the man for the job.

Post a picture of your current lens and I will be able to tell if it is 32.5mm.

Kevin

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 16, 2015 05:12 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
If Paul doesn't want or need it Kevin, I will take it please if that's ok?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2015 07:23 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will do Andrew you are next in line after Paul if he doesn't want the Eumig lens.

Kevin

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 16, 2015 07:38 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You Kevin.

--------------------

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2015 11:24 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Kevin, can you measure for me the distance from the back lens to the first collar, which I presume is the zooming ring. The diameter is the same as the fumeo barrel at 32.5mm.

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2015 01:55 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Clark, you have a private mail. Thanks

--------------------
As Steven Spielberg says....
Nothing beats old school projection. Digital is just an imitation.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2015 02:49 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Paul & Jose

Thank you for your enquiries - I will send you pictures and measurements when I get back home tonight.

Kevin

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2015 12:33 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jose

Here is a picture of my Xenovaron lens barrel so you can decide if it is suitable for your projector:

-

And hello Paul - here is a picture of my Eumig lens alongside a tape measure so you can see the distance from lens end to where the barrel widens. The wider portion is not part of the zooming ring so could be milled down to the same diameter as the rest of the barrel:

-

Kevin

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2015 01:11 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its better than I thought Kevin, plenty of room there to machine down to the new size, and not interfere with the zoom/ focus ring. Ok that's sold then. I'll PM you to sort out all the other details Kevin. Thank you.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 18, 2015 02:47 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
As well as the Schneider F1.1 fitting the Beaulieu 708el CD, it will also fit the Eumig S938 / 40 improving the size and quality of it's images. You will have to manually focus by hand but the images are far superior to those from the standard lenses on these machines.

-

I would have purchased it as a spare myself at this excellent price had it not have been that I have for the fact I luckily obtained an excellent spare not too long ago.

--------------------

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2015 08:17 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin I will take the Schneider F1.1 if it is still available. PM sent.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2015 04:02 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Paul & thank you for buying my Eumig lens - I will reply to your PM in a minute.

Hello Alan - thank you for your interest in my Schneider lens I will send you a PM reply soon too.

Kevin

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2015 04:33 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you chaps, all three lenses are now sold - I will continue to rummage through my cine gear here so may have more to list for sale in due course.

Kevin

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC