8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » ELMO ST-1200HD Mint PRICE UPDATE!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ELMO ST-1200HD Mint PRICE UPDATE!!
Roger Shunk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2015 11:12 PM      Profile for Roger Shunk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings fellow film enthusiasts!

A forum member contacted me and wishes to purchase the 1.1 lens for $135.00 so I'm knocking off $135.00 for the projector which brings the price down to $300.00. You still get everything listed here except the 1.1 elmo lens.

I'm offering my ELMO ST-1200HD 2-Track Super 8 Sound projector. Sold all my films so have no use for it now.
I'm including many xtras.

1. Elmo Extension Speaker ES-650 bookshelf speaker.
2. Elmo F1.3 standard lens
3. Elmo 1200 foot aluminum reel in original box
4. Elmo 800 foot plastic take up reel
5. 3 metal 800 foot Goldberg reels
6. 1 brand new Ushio Halogen Lamp in box
7. 1 brand new Donar Halogen Lamp in box
I also have a custom vinyl dust cover one of the forum members made for me. I forgot to include it comes with the black case.

I also have all the accessories that came with it including the original instruction manual which is in brand new condition.
I also have the original 8 1/2 x 11 4-page color booklet brochure.

I paid $350.00 for just the projector alone and was last serviced by Roy Neil. It has all new belts including the tiny counter belt and the projector is in mint condition and is super quiet and runs really smooth.

I'm selling everything for $300.00 plus shipping to USA only.
Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
RS

[ September 25, 2015, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Roger Shunk ]

|  IP: Logged

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 23, 2015 07:09 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a wonderful bargain for someone. I must tell everyone that I bought an Elmo machine from Roger some time ago and it was in immaculate shape and he shipped it well and fast. Also he is a very nice guy.

Roger Shunk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 23, 2015 07:30 AM      Profile for Roger Shunk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your kind words Gary and I'm glad you were happy with your purchase! [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC