8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WANTED PLEASE Battery box for Nizo 561

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED PLEASE Battery box for Nizo 561
Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2015 10:11 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all, just wondering if you good souls have a battery box to fit a Nizo 561, happy to buy the box or even the whole camera 9assuming its spares or repairs etc, I dont need to buy a working one..if you know what I mean) Or advise where I could buy a remanufactured one, or a place that has online spares etc etc etc.
Thank you

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2015 01:58 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello mark, these are common across the range of nizo. There is one for sale at the moment on ebay, looks like a swiss website though, try to get the model that has the charge plug on the side, as they can be charged outside the camera, also the pins on the outside of these suffer some corrosion through battery leakage and don't work when you put them in the camera. Batteries can be bought very cheap from your pound shop and are very good for the price, and are close to the original ratings of these.

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2015 12:16 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Paul, will look in to that.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC