8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » CHINON SS1200 For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHINON SS1200 For Sale
Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2016 03:56 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all, I am selling my Chinon SS1200 (as I now have a GS1200) The projector is in used working condition, good solid picture and great sound. Only issue is the side mirror is cracked (tho the monitor system does work, bar the crack line...I was going to use one of my wifes make up compact mirrors to repair etc) And the front height adjustment foot is missing (I bought it that way, as I use a tiltable projection stand it has never bothered, am sure a foot from a majority of projectors will fit as its only a screw fitting)
I'm asking £300 with free UK mainland postage. Im in Bristol so if you would like to test the project you would be made very welcome. If some kind soul could advise how one attaches pictures to this forum that would be great. Cheers

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2016 04:02 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Adjust using "Windows Paint" program down to 500 pixel res in the largest dimension then post using the instructions here.

Not sure what program for a mac but someone here will know Mark.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2016 04:34 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Andrew

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC