8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » F/S HUGE LOT of Fujica single 8 gear inc ZC1000

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S HUGE LOT of Fujica single 8 gear inc ZC1000
Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 25, 2016 05:01 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I probably have the largest collection of new old stock Fujica single 8 cameras and accessories , perhaps in the world.
The lot consists of an immaculate ZC1000 CINE CAMERA, with a multitude of accessories (new old stock) including the rare right angle view finder adapter. Included in the lot is a spare lens for the ZC1000! plus several other single 8 cameras to include sound and silent. Also brand new old stock close up lens, and filters, brand new old stock microphones still with their sealed AA batteries.

This lot is UNBELIEVEABLE, and Single 8mm is still available both in Japan and Europe. Single is is better than super 8 for filming all because the pressure gate in single 8 is part of the camera and NOT part of the cartridge (which causes the 'jitter' effect of cine filming, the slight movement between frames, single 8 is ROCK STEADY)

I can post pictures to email address and happy to post anywhere in the world especially Japan as they are really keen to acquire single 8 kit, especially the ZC1000 camera.
I am asking a very low £950 not inc shipping. I may be happy to break this lot.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS AMOUNT OF SINGLE 8 NEW KIT ANYWHERE ELSE.

|  IP: Logged

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 26, 2016 09:42 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujica-zc1000-single-8mm-camera-more-cameras-LARGEST-LOT-OF-NOS-ACCESSORIES-/262498746603?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2016 05:58 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yipes, I'd love that camera! Sadly out of my price range :-( Single 8 is a great medium, I love it!

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC