8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » 16CL amplifier question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16CL amplifier question
Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 14, 2007 03:50 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a ELMO 16CL machine , it must be a basic model as there is no bass or treble knob/s on the amplifier, just a volume, I am wanting to know if there is adjustable pots in the amp so I can turn the bass down and the treble up (machine has to much bass)
Thanks
Pat

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 14, 2007 05:15 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Pat
All of the Elmo 16CL projectors I have previously and currently own have a dual volume / tone control '2 in 1' pot so it maybe that all you are missing is the plastic knob - please see the picture below which shows the controls on one of my machines - the longer centre knob is for amp on/off and volume, and the outer one is for tone. There is an Elmo 16CL Kodak equivalent user manual in the manuals section that you can download for future reference.
Kevin
 -

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 15, 2007 03:23 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin
Just had a look at the machine now and yes it is missing that knob!
Thanks for your help [Smile]
Patrick

--------------------

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2007 05:44 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Pat
That is good news, and here is some even better news.... I have found a spare of the plastic tone control knob that is missing from your machine - I can post this to you FOC if you send me your postal address via a PM.
Kevin

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 23, 2007 01:15 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin
PM sent! [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC