8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Kodak Pageant Parts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kodak Pageant Parts
Irv Hyatt
Junior

- posted April 20, 2009 09:01 AM      Profile for Irv Hyatt   Email Irv Hyatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know of any seller of Kodak projector parts? [Confused] I am looking for the cloth take-up arm belt. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

I am sure I am not the only one to have noticed, but this is a great forum! (I am a newbie to the site.) I have been a film collector for over 40 years (8MM & 16MM). I think I have learned more over the last few days reading everyone's experiences than I could ever have picked up on my own! Members share a great wealth of knowledge and experience! Good job.

--------------------
Irv

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 23, 2009 04:47 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Irv, I'm sorry but I forgot to welcome you aboard the other day when I replied to you.
As you have found out there is probably many years of knowledge on this forum and I'm sure very soon someone will be able to help. It may be that John whittle will have the answer you need.

Anyway enjoy [Smile]

Best of luck looking for that belt.

Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

John Whittle
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 24, 2009 09:09 AM      Profile for John Whittle   Email John Whittle       Edit/Delete Post 
Irv

Try KMR ELECTRONICS 3305 W. Warner Ave. Santa Ana, CA. 92704. parts@kmr.com. Phone - (714) 979-0400. Fax - (714) 668-9866.
for parts, Microtools has some other Kodak parts for 8mm and slide projectors and Steve at Magna Tech in Miami has old Bell & Howell parts. KRM also bought up later Eiki/Bell & Howell parts.

In the "olden days" those belts were available from Kodak and Projector Recorder Belt Company (which I think now is part of Prime Electronics).

Good luck with your search.

John

Irv Hyatt
Junior

- posted April 25, 2009 06:13 PM      Profile for Irv Hyatt   Email Irv Hyatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin and John. Appreciate the welcome and the help.

--------------------
Irv

Luis Gonzalez
Junior

- posted July 24, 2009 08:54 AM      Profile for Luis Gonzalez   Email Luis Gonzalez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Irv, did you ever find that cloth take up arm belt for your Pageant? If so where and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? I too have a Pageant(250E Sound),my cloth belt is fine right now but it's always good to have a spare.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC