8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Thermostat gone on Eiki EX-2000a after fan belt failure.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thermostat gone on Eiki EX-2000a after fan belt failure.
Simeon Corless
Junior

- posted June 18, 2010 07:34 AM      Profile for Simeon Corless   Email Simeon Corless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The fan belt broke on my Eiki EX-2000a during operation which led to the lamp going down, I was advised that a thermostat inside the projector would have blown to protect the lamp. Can anyone advise on how to locate this thermostat on the projector and what to replace it with?
Does any one have a service manual I could look at?

Very grateful for any answers!

|  IP: Logged

Jim Smith
Junior

- posted July 02, 2010 08:52 PM      Profile for Jim Smith   Email Jim Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Simeon:
It's probably the temperature fuse located underneath the base of the projector. It's soldered into the circuitry. I have the schematics for that model that I can scan that particular page of the service manual and email it to you.
Regards, Jim Smith

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC