8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » EBay user “toughday”

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EBay user “toughday”
Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2011 02:03 AM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody know the EBay user “toughday” from US? I want to make a contact with him.
Have a nice day
Antonis

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted April 06, 2011 09:45 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antonis,

If you go to his feedback page there is a "Contact Member" option.

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2011 02:20 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Dan.
I tryed but it was not working.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted April 06, 2011 02:27 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened when you clicked on "contact member"?

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2011 02:41 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This message comes out.
"We're sorry but we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is unable to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted April 06, 2011 04:11 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eek! That's a new one on me. Wish I could help, but I haven't a clue.

Barry Fritz
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 06, 2011 05:23 PM      Profile for Barry Fritz   Email Barry Fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do an advanced search by author. Two listings from him came up. Click on one of them. Go to bottom and click on Ask a Question. Put a dot in Other. Now you can type in what you would like. Tell him you would like to contact him, and whatever else you want to say. Enter the verification numbers and wait for him to respond to you.

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 07, 2011 01:00 AM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for the ideas you gave me.
I found a way to do it.
In EBay.com (not EBay.co.uk), selecting "others" opens "Find answers from toughday" with drop down menu and a check box "This is not about an item". When you choose this option the email window opens!
Thank you very much!
Antonis

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted April 11, 2011 12:29 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"We're sorry but we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is unable to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."
This very situation was discussed here: A Difficulty in asking questions (regarding Ebay)

It seems to be a software problem.

--------------------
Winbert

Brad Kimball
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 17, 2011 08:22 PM      Profile for Brad Kimball   Email Brad Kimball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just won a film from "toughday" this week. Funny note...The seller is from the town in Massachsetts I grew up in years ago. He shipped out my purchase with lightning speed. I have received the film and it was just as he described and packed well. My invoice specifies his e-mail. If you like, I can ask him if he minds if I give you his e-mail address and explain that you've had difficulty getting him through Ebay channels.

[ April 19, 2011, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Brad Kimball ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC