8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Needed Siemens 2000 16 mm projector Manual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Needed Siemens 2000 16 mm projector Manual
Arnoud Schreiner
Junior

- posted October 01, 2019 01:37 AM      Profile for Arnoud Schreiner   Author's Homepage   Email Arnoud Schreiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning,
Who can help me with an Operating manual of the Siemens 2000 16 mm sound movie projector?
My projector dates from 1965, and has both optical and magnetic sound.

P.s. I need to know WHICH DIN PLUG at the front of the projector, is used fo record sound output to PC.
Grateful for any help.

--------------------
Arnoud

|  IP: Logged

Phil Clarke
Junior

- posted October 16, 2019 06:42 AM      Profile for Phil Clarke   Email Phil Clarke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you get this information in the end? I have a 2000 and can dig out the manual if you still need it.

Sandor Rozsa
Junior

- posted November 07, 2019 04:18 PM      Profile for Sandor Rozsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Operating manual of the Siemens 2000 16 mm sound movie projector
Try this link:
http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/manuals/Siemens2000.pdf

Sandor

Arnoud Schreiner
Junior

- posted November 08, 2019 01:34 AM      Profile for Arnoud Schreiner   Author's Homepage   Email Arnoud Schreiner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sandor, thank you very much for the siemens manual. Very Nice to have. Meanwhile I figuren out how to get the sound from the projector to my camera.
Best Regards, Arnoud

--------------------
Arnoud

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC