8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS: Splicing tape for CIR 16mm splicers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Splicing tape for CIR 16mm splicers
Bart Smith
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 03, 2009 02:05 PM      Profile for Bart Smith   Author's Homepage   Email Bart Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,

Somewhat stupidly I've over-ordered and have at least 70 rolls of Jacro brand tape for CIR 16mm splicers sitting on my shelf, so I'm trying to get rid of some of it!

I'm selling it for £2.25 a roll, it is absolutely brand new.

Post within the UK will be a fixed price of 50p, if you buy more than 4 or more it will be 80p.

Post to Europe will be £1.40 for any number of rolls.

Post worldwide will be £1.80 for any number of rolls.

If you are interested please either email me on shop@greencinetech.co.uk (but replace the colour 'green' with 'blue' in the address) or send a PayPal payment to payment@greencinetech.co.uk (same applies, the name of the company is Blue CineTech NOT Green CineTech).

I'm not giving the real email addresses in order that they don;t get harvested by spammers.

This is the ONLY place where I am offering these prices, they should be pretty attractive particularly to buyers in the USA.

Many thanks,

Bart

--------------------
www.bluecinetech.co.uk

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC