8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Features for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Features for sale
Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2009 04:22 PM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're moving house soon, so I will have to move a few films before then. I have decided that I can live without the following films:

Backfire - Vincent Sherman (1950)
Illegal - Lewis Allen (1955)
Shield for Murder - Edmond O'Brien (1954)
The Fast and the Furious - (John Ireland, 1954)
The Man Who Knew Too Much - Alfred Hitchcock (1934)

The following films are English spoken, but have Dutch subtitles:
Saboteur - Alfred Hitchcock (1942)
Defiant Ones, The - Stanley Kramer (1958)
The Naked City - Jules Dassin (1948)
Detective Story - William Wyler (1951)

If you're interested in any of the above, send me an email and I'll let you know what condition they are in and what sort of price I'm thinking of. All of these films will be in the £45-£90 price range.

I might also part with:
Knife in the water - Roman Polanski
Tokyo Monogatari - Yasujiro Ozu (1953)

But I need a good offer for those, since I'm not entirely convinced I want to get rid of them....

Postage will be extra, or if you are coming to Ealing next month, I'm happy to take them there to save on postage. Anything that isn't claimed will be taken there anyway.

- Rob (robk_at_sussex_dot_ac_dot_uk)

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted September 16, 2009 05:16 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rob,

I sent you an email. [Smile]

Damien Taylor
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2009 01:49 AM      Profile for Damien Taylor   Email Damien Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rob, YGM [Big Grin]

Stuart Bailey
Junior

- posted September 17, 2009 04:49 PM      Profile for Stuart Bailey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The man who knew to much.Can you send more details colour/cond/etc please.Thank you

[ September 18, 2009, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Stuart Bailey ]

--------------------
Where was you in 62'

Peter van Zand
Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2009 05:49 PM      Profile for Peter van Zand   Author's Homepage   Email Peter van Zand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just put a bid out on Saboteur and Naked city on Marktplaats. Would love to get a hold on those.

--------------------
www.vergetenfilm.nl

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2009 06:23 PM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stuart,

'Man who knew too much' is the 1934 version with Peter Lorre, hence it is in glorious B&W. If still interested, drop me an email at robk_at_sussex_dot_ac_dot_uk

Cheers,

- Rob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC