8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 3000ft of 1930's Home movies Free/Barter in Los Angeles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3000ft of 1930's Home movies Free/Barter in Los Angeles
Kirkamus Anderson
Film Handler

- posted March 09, 2011 12:15 PM      Profile for Kirkamus Anderson   Email Kirkamus Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright so I have around 3000ft of 16mm film from the 1930's. I'm only looking for very specific actions in the film.
-Shots of people clapping as well as people waving to the camera. I don't need anything else.
(I'm working on a found footage film.)

I need to barrow a 16mm viewer/moviescope and a set of rewinds for no more than a week so I can go through all the film cut the selects reel i want.
After that you can have everything else. FOR FREE!

The cans say there's a bullfight in mexico, vacations in france, LA scenery all from 1930-1938 I think.
Black and white AGFA.

I will take extremely good care of your equipment and you are completely welcome to come interview me if you want.

I will need a guillotine splicer or similar as well unless you're ok with my paper taping the splices.

Please feel free to contact me. I'm in Los Angeles, Silverlake Neighborhood.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC