8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Re King Of Kings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Re King Of Kings
Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2013 05:37 PM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
I do have a new print of King Of Kings 1961 LPP on five reels and in mint condition, I think this is the only remaining print in this condition with all original leaders and tails.
Thanks
Manuel

|  IP: Logged

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2013 07:35 PM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow,that's just beautiful. Yeah the film must be watched in color.I wonder how much it costs? Are you selling it?

Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2013 02:28 PM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
Well I might if only I get the right price, not as much I first bought it for sure $750 plus postage ?? But at least not less then $550 cos it is a great title and in excellent condition with great LPP color on (5) reels.
Thanks
Manuel

Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2013 02:29 PM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
Well I might if only I get the right price, not as much I first bought it for sure $750 plus postage ?? But at least not less then $550 cos it is a great title and in excellent condition with great LPP color on (5) reels.
Thanks
Manuel

William Davis
Film Handler

- posted November 18, 2013 10:02 AM      Profile for William Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Manuel, There is at least one other - I have one. My print, however, was re-mounted by a former collector, onto (2) 2300 foot and (1) 1600 foot reels. It looks like a brand new print. I myself prefer to leave them as they are originally mounted from the lab - some prefer to re-mount on the larger reels, myself I am not a big fan of that. That would be a plus to your print over mine.

Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2013 08:54 AM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi William,
Nice to hear you too have a good print, as regards original leaders yes I do like to have them untouched, but as long as the print is fine then all is well !!
Do you have a lot of 16 mm films in your collection and what type of movies you like best ?
Regards
Manuel

William Davis
Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2013 01:14 PM      Profile for William Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Manuel,

I have 150 plus features and 300 - 400 shorts. My collection is heavy with World War 2 features and newsreels, also collect Kodachrome travel films from the 1940's thru 1960's, also westerns - LPP or IB only, also Bogart, James Cagney, etc., along with a little bit of everything else. Also have 50 - 60 cartoons, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, etc., most in LPP or IB.

What type films do you collect??? I have a super 8 sound print of THE MALTA STORY that I bought from CHC.

Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2013 05:29 PM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi William,
You have quite a nice collection of films and shorts subjects, I too had a copy of Malta Story on 16mm it was great but now it belongs to an other local collector !!
I do have a lot of war films and westerns and action movies and so on, not much short subjects just a few but I do have 2000ft reel of World War Two footage that is really something.
If you send me your e mail I will post you a list of my films plus pics of my home cinema that looks like the real thing !!
I use Eiki projectors two SNT 0 and a Eiki EX4000P xenon excellent projector and Onkyo AC3 amplifier with Cerwin Vega and Mackenzie 15" speakers plus a 100watt active JBL sub-woofer.
I do have a few films for sale or trade.
Thanks
Manuel

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC