8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » SOLD - Mel Brooks' Silent Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD - Mel Brooks' Silent Movie
Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2014 03:35 PM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Selling, on behalf of a late friend collector's heir, Mel Brooks' Silent Movie on 3 * 1600ft spools, english intertitles.
I've not screened the film but I've checked on the rewind bench. It has excellent color and is printed on Fuji Low Fade 1985 acetate film, there are some light lines and I've counted some splices during all the film, but they don't seem to influence the screening (mainly during fade out/fade in).

Asking 150 euro plus tracked shipping through "Poste Italiane" (around 50 euro for Europe, exact price depending on the destination country and final weight of the parcel, roughly 5Kg).

Payment only through bank draft.

Sorry but, due to the fact that the film is not mine, no return or partial refunds will be available.
Unable to post pictures, but available for any clarification (reply as soon as I can as I check forum only once during the day)

|  IP: Logged

Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2014 12:51 PM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After a check during projection of first minutes of each reel, I've noticed a lab print defect in reel two (a darker area that comes and go on the left of the picture - maximum dimension is shown enhanced in the picture below).

So, price reduced to 130 euro plus shipping.

First reel:
 -

-

Second reel (with defect):
 -

Third reel:
 -

Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted November 18, 2014 01:52 PM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Film SOLD

[ November 21, 2014, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Fabrizio Mosca ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC