From: New York, NY, USA
Registered: Jun 2003
posted August 15, 2016 09:13 PM
Forum Sales Rules
To The Seller:
Details are appreciated! Here is what potential buyers would like to know:
- Prices must accompany all sales listings.
- If an item is listed without a price, the entire topic will be deleted.
- Sale items must be listed! Please do not post "PM me for a list..." The exception to this is providing a link that leads to a site that displays titles and prices (similar to Independent 8, Paul Foster or Super 8 Warehouse).
- "Make me an offer", ".....or best offer" is not allowed. Choose your price.
Type of film stock?
Magnetic sound, Optical sound, Silent?
Number and size of reels?
Method of payment?
Screen shots are also greatly appreciated!
At the sales’ end do not delete any information from the original post. The sale listings are useful for future reference.
If your sale is successful, please add the word “SOLD” to the topic title.
To Potential Buyers:
- Questions directly related to purchase (postage, further print details, etc.) are acceptable and encouraged.
- Bargaining is not allowed. If you'd like to negotiate, please do so off-Forum.
- Comments & criticisms about prices, the seller, the merits of the film itself, other versions, other sales and the weather are not allowed.
[ October 27, 2019, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Douglas Meltzer ]
I think there's room for just one more film.....
| IP: Logged