8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » ABERAHAM LINCOLN D.W. GRIFFITH CLASSIC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ABERAHAM LINCOLN D.W. GRIFFITH CLASSIC
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 03, 2017 12:03 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a Very Rare 16mm Black & white Sound feature of the 1930 epic "ABRAHAM LINCOLN" Starring Walter Huston, Una Markel, William Thorne The Episodic Biography of the 16th president of the United States.
The film tells the story of Lincoln's rise from humble roots to become one of the most accomplished American orators of all time, while retaining the plain-spoken character that endeared him to the nation. The film uses an appreciative tone, and does not fairly represent Lincoln's considerable political acumen and the very calculated campaign strategies which put him in office. Instead, Griffiths chose to present Lincoln as the good, but somewhat melancholic president we know him to have been.
Excellent black & White Sound original print. 2 x 2000ft £149 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC