8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » B & H 666 MARC 300 Projector For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: B & H 666 MARC 300 Projector For Sale
Simon McConway
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 19, 2008 01:23 PM      Profile for Simon McConway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A unique opportunity to acquire a unique projector. You will be struggling to find a better light-output on a 16 mm projector than this Bell & Howell 666. The main difference between this projector and others from B & H is the lighting; this machine uses an arc lamp (MARC 300 lamp; and a new one was recently fitted), which is struck by the special power-pack on which the projector stands. The striking takes a few seconds (sounds a bit like puffs of air being blown as it strikes) then the lamp takes a few seconds after that to reach full brilliance. You will find this machine brings out a “certain something” from film that halogen lamp projectors cannot come even near. The projector of choice, especially when projecting over long distances.

You will be pleased to hear that a new worm gear has been fitted to this machine and it has been fully overhauled by a professional 16 mm service company (paperwork provided to show proof). Sound is excellent, as is everything else on this machine. Comes with everything you’ll need; mains lead, special power pack, power pack to projector lead, projector, lens and instruction manual (photocopy). In first class spotless condition and of course full working order. This item will need to be collected, as it weighs too much to post. It’s based in South Yorkshire. Any interest please email me at smcconway at hotmail dot com.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC