8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Boxes Of Kodak 16mm Slice Tape

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boxes Of Kodak 16mm Slice Tape
John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 11, 2008 10:20 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I boxes of 16mm Kodak presstapes.These are the best tape splices and easiest to apply.There are 200 splices per box.See what they go for on Ebay for sleeve of 20!I'm selling these for $30 a box.I have 24 boxes.Get em while you can.Will also swap for 8mm film.

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted September 21, 2008 05:33 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you still have these? I have come to my whits end with the Kodak splices I have here. They now leave some backing paper on the tape when you remove the backing paper tabs. This seems to be a problem with age and a real bummer as I'm now binning more than I can use [Frown]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Stewart McSporran
Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2008 03:43 PM      Profile for Stewart McSporran   Email Stewart McSporran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin, if you decide to buy some I'll go in with you and we can split the transatlantic postal charges.

I've also noticed the backing paper sticking occasionally, but so far only on about two or three out of about 100.

Stewart

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 02, 2008 12:58 AM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry guys. They were sold. I'm working on trying to find more.I'll keep you posted

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted October 12, 2008 09:13 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Stewart, I'll bear that in mind. I do want to get some more so does anyone know if these are still made by Kodak or is all stock now old and likely to do the same thing.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Bob Pucci
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 12, 2008 12:37 PM      Profile for Bob Pucci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kev Try Urbanski's web site http://www.presstapes.com. He[/URL] is manufacturing new ones.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC