8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Slotload Elfs for sale on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slotload Elfs for sale on eBay
David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 13, 2009 06:54 PM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just put 2 SL-1 and 1 SL-0 on eBay. I'm keeping the other 3 (an SL-1, an SL-2 and an SL-2 Xenon!) I've no idea how to do a link, but I'm known there as 'the_ersk'. Any interest - talk to me!
Cheers, David E

--------------------
I've NEVER let failure go to MY head!

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2009 02:17 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Link:
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/the_ersk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2009 07:12 PM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You see - that's the trouble with young people today! They have to keep rescuing us old chaps! Many thanks Christian - you're a pal!
Cheers, David E

--------------------

Damien Taylor
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2009 09:06 PM      Profile for Damien Taylor   Email Damien Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those have to be the most friendly eBay descriptions I've ever seen. Living out in the colonies makes it unfortunately uneconomical to purchase. You seem like a really nice chap David.

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2009 05:50 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love one of those, but being a poor student with more than enough expenses already.. well, you know the rest of that story.

Hopefully I'll afford a 16 mm projector in a while [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2009 03:29 PM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christian:- If one of these doesn't sell (or I decide to get rid of one of the others) we can talk!
Damien:- Thanks for the kind words! I guess it could be a bit iffy and expensive shipping from here to you
Cheers, David E

--------------------

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2009 04:25 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did the sales go, David? [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC