8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Bell and Howell 2692 projector for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bell and Howell 2692 projector for sale
Chris Bird
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2015 01:33 AM      Profile for Chris Bird   Email Chris Bird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am told that I need to move on one of my three 16mm sound projectors. So I'm selling my 2692 TQM. This is one of the last B&Hs made. Charcoal grey plastic, autoload, 18 and 24fps, speaker in the cover. Nice working order. Has the original worm, but it's fine and I'm told they don't crack on these late machines as B&H changed the type they used towards the end. The lamp brightness switch is on the back as opposed to on the rotary dial - they changed this towards the end. The lens is a B&H 50mm 1.4. The projector runs smoothly and quietly (well as quiet as these machines get anyway). It's in nice cosmetic condition.

I bought this off Phil at Classic Home Cinema three years ago. I had Kevin Brown check out the takeup with it as I was worried it was too loose, but he confirmed it was fine. I would prefer collection in person from Kingston upon Thames - then you can also check you're happy. I can pack it well, as long as you arrange a courier at your own risk.

-

-

|  IP: Logged

Chris Bird
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2015 01:48 AM      Profile for Chris Bird   Email Chris Bird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oops! Forgot the price - £100.

Chris Bird
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 05, 2015 04:38 PM      Profile for Chris Bird   Email Chris Bird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC