8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Stunning 16mm projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stunning 16mm projector
David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2015 03:35 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
elf 16mm sound film projector auto thread rt model in original and stunning condition
its on ebay at 9pm perhaps some kind forum member can put a link to it 141782201526)

bought new by my late father in 1976 and only used a hand full of times and packed away

the only thing ever to be replaced is the rubber belts which I have changed today due to them going jellified

comes with original box ,keys ,fuses and lint lens cleaning cloth

transistor amplifier ,quartz lamp economy and full light

new belts and fully serviced .50mm. fixed lens .freeze frame facility

extension speakers in lid

comes with extension speaker lead

appearance of this projector is stunning and brand new condition

this projector will give you many years of good service

,this projector performs excellent with a good steady picture and very good sound

this projector is the best you will ever see on ebay .I should keep it realy but having over 50 plus projectors its time to let some go

pick up southport area or you can arrange you own courier .I will double pack it but not be held responsible if it gets damaged

any questions please ask 07931 926550

if you don't fancy picking it up or don't want to chance a courier I will take it to the northwest film fair on the 22nd November at blackpool

|  IP: Logged

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2015 04:30 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the link we were all waiting for David
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/stunning-mint-16mm-sound-film-projector-/141782201526?hash=item2102e0b4b6

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2015 04:45 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks terry

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC