8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Son Of More Ebay Fun!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Son Of More Ebay Fun!
Dan Lail
Film God

- posted March 19, 2005 09:18 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You gotta' love this description. This is an honest seller. Check out the squeezed scope pics. I wonder if the seller knows it's scope? I would give this one two grins up. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

web page

[ March 19, 2005, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Dan Lail ]

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted March 20, 2005 02:29 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never seen a film as pink as this one... [Eek!] and the last photo, with the two reels and the foot... is it just me or does it look like somebody's about to stomp on the reels? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 20, 2005 10:21 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe the winning bidder gets a free moccasin with every film.

By the way, instead of having so many different eBay threads (Ghost of eBay Fun, Curse of eBay Fun...etc.) , we now have a single eBay topic header "Best of eBay" that we can all post away on.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted March 21, 2005 04:50 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, wouldn't "Best Of Ebay" be misleading. I think these posts are are showing the funny and worst of Ebay. In my three years plus selling and buying on Ebay, 99.9% of the people I have sold and bought from are honest and friendly. [Wink]

Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 21, 2005 06:20 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan,
Point taken. I was actually being facetious with the "Best of...." title. So as of now, make way for the Worst of eBay.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted March 21, 2005 06:43 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coolio Mundo! [Cool]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC