8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » small format ... big delay ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: small format ... big delay ...
Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 07, 2006 01:58 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else in the United States subscribing to small format through surface mail? If so, did you get your latest issue yet? I'm still waiting for mine, and people have already discussed it 2 weeks or so ago. [Eek!]
I'm gonna have it switched over to airmail, but wanted to wait for the current issue to arrive first (to avoid a potential mess-up)...

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 11, 2006 10:30 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... Anyone?

--------------------

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 11, 2006 11:09 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jan,
I saw this post a while back but didn't want to discourage people from getting the magazine. It is a very well produced one and great to have in this day and age. Now that having been said.
My first issue took over 3 months to arrive. I mentioned it on the other forum and Juergen PERSONALLY sent me a copy which arrived in one week. So he was great in the way he handled it. Let me know when you get yours as well.

David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2006 03:19 AM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jan, I'm still waiting for mine too and very much looking forward to it. The first issue was probably the best Super 8 magazine I have ever read. I used to buy Super 8 Film Making and others in the late 1970's, but this is better.

David

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 12, 2006 04:46 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[OOT] Jan, how could you be able to reply directly after your post. As far as my expereice I could not be able to do that.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 13, 2006 07:04 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

you CAN reply to your own post if you just wait long enough. [Wink] It won't let you do it right away, but it always works for me the next day or so.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC