8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Joe Caruso and David Caruso

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joe Caruso and David Caruso
Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2007 12:19 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Joe, related to David from CSI Miami? lol
Danny

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 08, 2007 10:29 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure, my Dad's family were rooted in Naples Italy, it would be nice to work with him and find out though - Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted February 08, 2007 10:49 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think David Caruso is a pretty talented guy, I just wish he'd stand up straight! Some people think that stooped-over thing he does looks kinda cool, but chiropractors everywhere are looking at CSI Miami and wondering how they can get him to come in!

All that plus they have a habit of shooting him all scrunched up in one upper corner of the screen: no wonder his posture is so bad! Besides, I pay for the whole surface of the screen: I’d appreciate them using it! As it is, he looks like a baby well into the third trimester!

I also wonder if every police lab is filled with gorgeous, fashionably dressed people the way CSI Miami's is. There is not a flabby belly, a gray hair or a spare pound in the whole place!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 19, 2007 12:51 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure, but given the CSI 'look', I'd rather think that he wants to be photographed in that manner for bearing and maintain the character's overall demeanor - As a fellow-actor, I can see that point, though as I tend to distort myself in certain roles or atmosphere though I'm 5' 11"

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 20, 2007 02:13 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, are you listed on imdb? Do you use Joe Caruso as your professional name? Inquiring minds want to know. [Big Grin]

Jonathan Sanders
Film Handler

- posted February 20, 2007 03:26 AM      Profile for Jonathan Sanders   Email Jonathan Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not sure, my Dad's family were rooted in Naples Italy, it would be nice to work with him and find out though - Shorty

Far more interesting (to me) is: are you related to the famous tenor Enrico Caruso? He was born in Naples.

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 20, 2007 09:45 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm listed in the IMDB, though I tried to place other credits but the page wouldn't allow - There is some fading connection to the tenor Caruso, he had THE tremdous voice, I have THE tremendous actor's ability - Now for the break in work, that's all

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 20, 2007 01:10 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, imdb listed Joe Caruso(I) and Joe Caruso(II). Which one are you? [Cool]

[ February 20, 2007, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Dan Lail ]

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 21, 2007 07:05 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Better check them both, I hadn't a chance to look myself - The one that mentions birthplace as Long Branch NJ is the one

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC