8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Yahoo Email Question - Help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yahoo Email Question - Help!
Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 03, 2007 11:16 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The system tells me I have email. When I check, there is NO mail in the box. Is anyone else having this problem?

Please advise.

Chip

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted December 04, 2007 02:34 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chip,

It may go to your bulk mail folder, check that.

Otherwise your computer probably opened cookies (yahoo pages that you open previusly) and when you click on that, yahoo took you to today's mail box which was empty.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2007 10:04 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it is the bulk folder. I have that set to automatically delete the spam that goes there. I do not have, as far as I can tell, the cookie problem. I always hit the Yahoo page to check for my mail at that email account. Just very confusing seeing that I "do" have mail only to find out that I "don't." Now if it's the bulk mail doing it's job, then it's telling me I "did" have mail, and it took it out, so there won't be any, etc.

Thank you for the help though. Much appreciated. :-)

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC