8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Shameless plug for little ole OSI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shameless plug for little ole OSI
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 03, 2008 06:21 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The BFCC has inspired me to try a little shameless thingy ...

How would you like to see little Ole OSI over at the BFCC this year?

Why, you can make it a reality! Just send your donations to OSI at toac2001athotmaildotcom!!

Upon reaching the appropriate amount to secure tickets for OSI and one wifey ... the OSI will fly over to the UK AND he'll even live happily on your streets, just for the chance to go to the BFCC!! (while mooching off of Keith until he wants to wring OSI's well muscled neck!).

If not enough if secured for the trip, then OSI promises to blow it all on a film from either Derann CHC or those German film labs.

At any rate, the OZ will be quite happy, for he'll have your money!

So, please help one poor celluloid miscreant, would you? How can you look into this poor celluloid bum's eyes and not be moved with compassion?

LOOK DAMN YOU!!

(ignore last statement)

So, open your hearts and help a fine lad achieve on of his dreams! Send paypal donations to OSI!

I thank you for your time [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted November 03, 2008 06:55 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little ole Osi? What about Devin Phillip Osgood? Isn't it a touch too early to start that "Home Alone" scenario?

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 03, 2008 07:00 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I could still play that young (snicker), just imagine me as that brat, slapping my face, going "AUUGH!!!" with a good case of five O Clock shadow!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC