8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Any help with software fellas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any help with software fellas?
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 30, 2008 11:56 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks, I have been trying to rebuild my home PC and I finally found my CD of Microsoft Word 2000, but I lost the sleeve that had the liscence key on it.

If any of you happen to have it, could you please just type it out (don't make a link, as I don't have internet back up yet on my home PC), I'll write it down and then type it into my home PC (I'm at the library now).

Just to inform you that it is my own legally owned copy and not a burnt rip off CD.

By the way, I already tried surfin the web to find that liscence key but had no luck except in frustrating myself!

I thank you for our time

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 30, 2008 12:43 PM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi,
There is no general Licence Key; it's individual to each disc.
Look to see if there is a sticker on the outside of the computer somewhere with it on; that's what one is told to do with it when it is first loaded. Otherwise.........

Martin

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 02, 2009 12:36 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I tried that Martin, but I couldn't find it.

However, Stewart helped me out! Way to go, Mr. McSporran!

Now, if I cvan only get that internet capability back up and running! I'm having to go to the library to get any business done and it's rather difficult!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC