8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Happy New Year

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy New Year
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 31, 2008 08:39 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
A very Happy New 2009 to all members.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 01, 2009 01:19 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2009 has been pretty darn good so far. Happy New Year!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Michael De Angelis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 01:24 AM      Profile for Michael De Angelis   Email Michael De Angelis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year!

[Smile]

--------------------
Isn't it great that we can all communicate about this great
hobby that we love!

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted January 01, 2009 01:38 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happened I think missed it, [Eek!] was working last night running movies [Roll Eyes] "drat" well I hope 2009 goes a bit slower than the last whatever years and wish everyone a safe and happy 2009.

Graham. [Smile]

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 01:53 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A happy, safe and prosperous 2009 to all. [Smile]

"May you all find the films you are searching for?"

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted January 01, 2009 02:22 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just remembered its my birthday tommorow, 57 years [Eek!] scary eh 2nd Jan my wife and daughter are comming out here to work "on the works computor at the moment" at the cinema and will celebrate it in the projection room [Roll Eyes] with lunch etc better be carefull I dont land up like Peter Sellers on the floor in the "Smallest Show On Earth," [Wink] working 14 hour days, cant wait for our junior projectionist to get back from his camping trip [Smile] to take over so I can get away from all this projector stuff before I go nuts.

Graham. [Smile]

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted January 01, 2009 03:31 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year, everybody.

-Mike

peter booth
Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 05:14 AM      Profile for peter booth   Email peter booth       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to everyone.
Peter.

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 05:18 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New year guys!!!

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted January 01, 2009 06:32 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy new cine year, lads.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 08:15 AM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year every one and lang may yer lum reek. Alex.

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 01, 2009 11:06 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!! - Shorty

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 11:55 AM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to everyone here and your families from Washington DC; best wishes for a great 2009.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2009 04:35 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND I HOPE EVERYBODY'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR FINDING THAT PRIZED FILM ALL COME TRUE THIS YEAR!! [Big Grin]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM!! [Razz] NEARLY A PENSIONER NOW!!..... [Wink]

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted January 02, 2009 01:39 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few more years still to go yet... Pat [Smile] my wife and daughter did turn up at work for lunch. I thought they were going to bring a special 3 coarse meal... yum... yum.. according to my vivid imagination that is [Roll Eyes] well it turned out to be a sandwich, a bun, and a cup of coffee bought from the downstairs cafe [Roll Eyes] they say its the thought that counts, well I am not so sure about that [Smile] even the girls downstairs did say were going to buy a cake but after New Year are all broke [Frown] ah well so be it... I am thinking of writing a book called "The Forgotten Projectionist"2009 [Wink]

Graham.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2009 02:48 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also extend to all Forum members NEW YEAR GOOD WISHES , and I hope 2009 goes well for everyone.

Personally 2008 turned out to be one of the hardest years of my life, so 2009 can only get better (here's hoping anyway!).

All the best,

Barry.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2009 12:34 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Graham.

How very apt that the "better half" always says,

"It's the thought that counts".

Do we think that would work if the "shoe was on the other foot?"

I don't think so!!

You know what to do now Graham? When a certain family members' birthday comes around - purchase a Super 8mm feature and say -
"Well it's the thought that counts!" (Make sure you are wearing body armour at that particular moment)

Have a good one Graham....

PS - Happy New Year, Barry - it will get better, I'm sure.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 02, 2009 12:34 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the best to you Barry, my friend, my best wishes for a great 2009 for you as well, from your (hopefully) "adopted" family of Osgoods here in America!

... and I hope that you had a Happy Birthday Graham! My birthday is the 7th of this month! Time to pour me some Baileys Irish Cream ... aaah!

My hope is that I'll be published for the first time this year, that is my goal!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2009 12:40 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How very apt that my "younger" Trans Atlantic Brothers' birthday is TWO days before his OLDER sibling from the "mother country"?

Have a Happy Birthday, young 'un.

Have a wee drinky poo for me on the 7th and I will do the same on the 9th, for your goodself [Big Grin]

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 03, 2009 12:00 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I didn't know that we were so close together my bro!

Bailey's it is, unless I can secure a smooth bottle of Ammaretto.

Still fussing with broken internet, but at least my writing on my book has sped up!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2009 06:27 PM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody.

Antoine Orsero
Master Film Handler

- posted January 04, 2009 04:48 AM      Profile for Antoine Orsero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy new year to all members

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC