8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Best Film of 2010..............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Film of 2010..............
David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2010 01:17 AM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it is going to be hard to beat "Up In The Air' for me. Perhaps the best George Clooney has made. A quality drama that has some interesting comment on today's lifestyles.

In 2009 I enjoyed "500 Days Of Summer", "Adventureland" and "An Education" but I think "Up In The Air" is maybe the best I have seen since "Gran Torino".

David

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2010 05:54 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Men Who Stare at Goats" looks to be a good one, and I also got some expectations for "Eclipse", the third Twilight movie.

Other than that it's the new Harry Potter that springs to mind here.

My 2009 favorites was "Up", "The Princess and the Frog", "Avatar", "District 9" and "The Hangover".

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 18, 2010 10:04 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking forward to Scorsese's "Shutter Island" finally getting out there. I thought 2009 was a very good year for film, with "The Hurt Locker" as my pick for top honors.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2010 03:49 AM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I am a big Scorsese fan Doug. Every time I think he has done his last great film, along comes another.

We have been trailering Shutter Island for months at the drive-in so it is certainly whetting apetites.

David

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC