8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » A Mock Silent Spaghetti Western

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Mock Silent Spaghetti Western
Bradford A Moore
Master Film Handler

- posted February 20, 2012 02:28 PM      Profile for Bradford A Moore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey All,

If you will be in the Cape Cod area this Thursday February 23rd, I will be doing something a bit different. I will be hosting A Mock Silent Spaghetti Western, by poking fun of the spaghetti western's of the 1960's. I will be showing a Blackhawk super 8 print of The Toll Gate (1920) with William S. Hart, and serving a complete homeade spaghetti dinner with garlic bread and salad. At 7pm with dinner Denya LeVine will be playing fiddle, and at 7:30pm with the film will be Dinah Mellin on fiddle, Randy Patterson on guitar and mandolin, and Roe Osborn on bass

The show is at The Schoolhouse in The WOMR Davis Space 494 Commercial St. in Provincetown, MA. There will be a $5 dollar suggested donation to help support community radio WOMR. Free popcorn will be supplied by The Provincetown Inn. Beer, Wine, and Soda will be available too.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC