8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Tadley Big Screen Time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tadley Big Screen Time
Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted March 02, 2012 09:02 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that there's now only 4 weeks to go before this event, where you can expect the customary shows featuring 16mm, Super 8 recent releases and Blu Ray projection. Saturday 31 March. Admission £5. Geoff Wheeler made it clear last year that if the attendance drops, this will be the last, so if you enjoy this friendly and entertaining day out, PLEASE come this time, or you won't have another chance next year! As it's an event that places the emphasis on shows of rare and interesting material, why not twist the arms of friends and family members and bring them with you. People tend to think that it's only possible to arrive by car, but I've travelled there several times by train to Basingstoke and a bus from outside the station, so it is feasible by public transport.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

|  IP: Logged

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 02, 2012 12:49 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See you there Adrian!

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2012 07:07 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So who is going next week then?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC