8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Money saving remakes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Money saving remakes
Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 23, 2014 01:38 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, in that case:

Should Married Men Go Home Alone In The Dark?

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 23, 2014 01:50 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Should Married Men Go Home Alone In The Zero Dark Thirty?

(It's kinda like tennis!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Chris Fries
Master Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2014 08:00 PM      Profile for Chris Fries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Nazi spy kills his lover's husband and battles a troll on the ledge of a tall building while trying to quit smoking.

Cat's Eye of the Needle

--------------------
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away.

Akshay Nanjangud
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 24, 2014 01:14 PM      Profile for Akshay Nanjangud   Email Akshay Nanjangud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How thin can you stretch a joke?

Should Married Men Go Home Alone in the Zero Dark Thirty: A Night to Remember from Dusk Till Dawn

Oh dear, looks more like a screenplay than a title. [Frown]

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 24, 2014 05:18 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Should Married Men Go Home Alone in the Zero Dark Thirty: A Night to Remember from Dusk Till Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

-at least THAT thin!

--------------------

Akshay Nanjangud
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2014 01:03 PM      Profile for Akshay Nanjangud   Email Akshay Nanjangud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then let's keep pushing.

First of all, we can not know the precise time of the wanderings of married men in the dark. Next thing, these married men have picked a night when Caesar and his ilk are angry.

Should Married Men Go Home Alone in the Zero Dark thirtysomething: A Night to Remember from Dusk Till Dawn of the Planet of the Apes of Wrath

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 25, 2014 01:23 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooohhh!!

Should Married Men Go Home Alone in the Zero Dark thirtysomething: A Night to Remember from Dusk Till Dawn of the Planet of the Apes of Wrath of Khan

--------------------

Akshay Nanjangud
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2014 01:36 PM      Profile for Akshay Nanjangud   Email Akshay Nanjangud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about a certain morbid anthropophage?

Should Married Men Go Home Alone in the Zero Dark thirtysomething: A Night to Remember from Dusk Till Dawn of the Planet of the Apes of Wrath of Khannibal

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 25, 2014 09:36 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I khannibelieve we're still doing this!

--------------------

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2014 05:37 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are now taking a different approach to some remakes:

The next up is 'The Last House On The Left' now called The First House On The Right

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC