8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » slapstick the dutch army

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: slapstick the dutch army
Robin Jansen
Junior

- posted April 01, 2014 11:47 AM      Profile for Robin Jansen   Email Robin Jansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After a night of sleep and dreaming about a little slapstick, I have got a little project. If the re-enactment group which I am a member of co-operates, I am going to film it in may during an event.

The dutch army
Opening title

Scene 1 rollcall

Everyone is standing for rollcall and are ready. Private..... wakes up and looks at his watch. Private.... :" Shoot, to late, rollcall is right now. Private...... runs to rollcall. Meanwhile the captain walks to rollcall and starts jumping and bouncing up and down because private..... is not wearing any trousers. Private... has an shamefull face. Out of enormous rage the captain runs achter private....

Scene 2 YPR

The YPR comes driving to us and accelerate, brakes, accelerate, brakes. The captain comes running toe the driver and asks: I thought you have a drivers license for this thing? The driver: sorry captain i lied. Captain: Juist hit the gaspedal and dont brake. Then the YPR speeds of.

Scene 3 Schooting excirsises

Private.... is shooting with the uzi and is pretty good at IT. Unfortunatly he sargeant-major comes by and decide to teach the private how it should be done. S-M: private, your doing it wrong i Will show you how it is done. Private...: but....
S-M: no buts Son. Private... gives the uzi to the sargeant-major which loads IT completly. S-M: pay attention. As the sargeant-major pulls the trigger, bullits fly through the air in to the clouds. Private: and that needs toe teach is.

Scene 4 the slittrench

Private... is summoned by the sargeant to do gaurd duty in the slittrench. Sargeant: private,you have gaurd duty in the slittrench. Private.....: ok sargeant. Private..... walks toe the slittrench and falls in it. Private....: ouch! Private..... jumps up and yels: who dug this hole? The sargeant reacts by saying: you did. Private... looks ver surprised.

Thats all I got now and I want two more scènes before I talking about the possibilitys with the group.

What do you guys think about this project so far?

--------------------
Regards,

Robin.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC