8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Anyone know of cheap en suite rooms in Ealing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know of cheap en suite rooms in Ealing?
Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 09, 2014 09:00 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am hoping to afford to attend Ealing next year and wondered if anyone has links to hotels in the area that are reasonably priced? I usually stay in Paddington area, but was hoping to see if Ealing had anything to offer also

Thanks

|  IP: Logged

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted November 09, 2014 12:09 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vidar, I've stayed a few times at the Caspian (www.caspianhotel.co.uk). Not the most luxurious place on the planet but it's conveniently located.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 09, 2014 12:30 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, will check. I am not a luxurious person, clean is nice though.

Checked it and it's too luxurious. I was hoping to find a 40 GBP or less room (I can get that in Paddington)

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted November 09, 2014 12:54 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I just had a look, apparently they have upgraded the place.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 10, 2014 10:46 AM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a feeling they were on the TV programme "The Hotel Inspector" and got a makeover starting from that. I believe they were suffering from low occupancy and that's why they took part.

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 10, 2014 12:13 PM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We,"the greek mafia",also stayed in Paddington during the last BFCC.I believe you can't find anything cheaper and decent under 40 pounds.How many persons will be with you? We,stayed at the Astoria,in Sussex Gardens,(quadruple room,four single beds)for 300 euros/250 pounds,breakfast included,english or continental, (you don't have to predetermine)! And if you are three or more,you can as well ride by taxi,which will cost about the same as three ot four underground tickets.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC