8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Thank you for the Happy Birthdays ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you for the Happy Birthdays ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 07, 2017 11:47 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all the fine people who have wished my Happy Birthday on facebook, (and many of them belong to this forum as well), Thank you very much.

Sadly, I have not even been able to access my facebook account for months, but i still get the notices on my hotmail account. You see, i couldn't answer my own secciruty questions for facebook, as they did that , "You're account might have been hacked" thing.

So, I'll start a new facebook account sometime in the near future, under my given name, and will let folks know.

But thank you for the well wishes.

Sincerely

OSI Osgood [Smile] [Wink] [Cool] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 07, 2017 12:02 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well now, a Birthday is a Happyday - Osi is a Happy man, therefore a Happy Birthday to a Happy friend, Shorty

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 07, 2017 12:34 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Shorty!

I am quite happy! I will indulge in my favorite Birthday meal, (whole Dungeness CRAB and a bowl of hot butter, YUMMMMM!), indulge in "marital bliss" (cleanest way to state it ... hee hee),

... and, as I do on my birthdays, for the last five years or so, count my many blessings, many thanks for my good friends, (many of you fine folks included) ...

and now, at 51, and still doing the workout I did at 20 years of age, (the same actual weight bench even!), and seeing a number of local friends dropping like flies, I truly am thankful for the good health that I enjoy!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC