8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » Have you ever seen something like this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever seen something like this?
Erwin Geeraerts
Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2008 11:06 AM      Profile for Erwin Geeraerts   Author's Homepage   Email Erwin Geeraerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've come in contact with someone who has just bought a whole lot of 9,5mm films. Most of them are erotic shorts from the 30's. However, many of the films are negative prints.

He also says that there are a bunch of 9,5mm stereoscopic films. Two images next to each other on 9,5mm center perforated film.

The man who bought it from is from France. He also got some strange viewing machines. From the outside it looks like mutoscopes, but these machines have built in (converted) Pathé Baby projectors. He's got them in different sizes. You have to drop in a coin and the projector starts to play two erotic films (children not allowed, it says on the front).

My contact recieved some glass slides with images of these machines and is thinking of buying them.

Have you ever seen something like this. Ever heard of 9,5mm stereoscopic films?

Here are the scans of the slides

-

-

-

--------------------
CINEGRAPHICA

|  IP: Logged

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2008 03:52 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No I havn't!Stereo 9.5mm?WOW! Some more amazing gear and I'm still looking for an Astor CineViser......... [Smile] Trev

--------------------
Trevor

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC