Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Mouse "Haunted House" full cartoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse "Haunted House" full cartoon!

This is the only 9.5MM film I have and i know that I'll never end up buying a projector to view it, so it's up for sale. No leader, but begins right on the "pathescope" title cards and complete all the way thru, no original leader. On a metal 200ft 9.5MM reel.,

10.00 dollars plus 4.00 dollars for shipping.

If you would like it, please contact me at my e-mail ...

CXOSIR1@outlook.com

Best wishes

OSI

It is a great pity that Walt Disney wouldn't allow Pathescope to issue sound versions of his cartoons. The mute films, as issued, are lost without their sound.

Maurice

Comment

As are most cartoons, especially these days.

Comment

[QUOTE=[I]Maurice Leakey;n11609]It is a great pity that Walt Disney wouldn't allow Pathescope to issue sound versions of his cartoons. The mute films, as issued, are lost without their sound.[/I]

Yes we can all agree on that today Maurice, but I can remember as a youngster being absolutely riveted by the Pathescope silent cartoons, particularly the Popeye cartoons. Pathescope knew their market, and at that time, early 1950's, a 9.5mm sound projector was way beyond the reach of most people, never mind the cost of 9,5mm sound prints. It was the purchase of the little silent 30 and 60 footers , and the rental of the longer 300ft SB titles, that got me and most other people into the joys of home film shows.

Comment

And that, Paul, is why Pathescope went down the drain.

Maurice

Comment

Oh no it isn't!!! Maurice. There were other reasons. Ken Finch.

Comment

I'll take it thanks Osi! Trevor

Comment

Trevor, wrote you an e-mail!

Comment

Got it this afternoon,thanks Osi.p;-) regards,Trevor

Comment

Working...
                  X