Auction of loads of silent prints and projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction of loads of silent prints and projectors

Check out my posting in General Yak , my late friend Trevor had a load of silent prints and projectors all in super working condition, all have to go, grab a bargain!
    John

I belive this is the mentionned auction (typically the kind of items that would have sold better at a film fair, in my opinion) :

https://live.adampartridge.co.uk/m/v...no&featured=no

Comment

Yes Dom I agree. Too much to list on eBay maybe but some individual items would sell very well and fetch more than at auction.

Comment

I agre with both of you. I offered to help to put values of the films and projectors so they could gradually dispose of them . The family finally decided to opt for this method ,we shall see what happens. Always a problem when someone dear passes on and no one in the family shares the hobby. Apparently there is more to come!
        John

Comment

True John and seen it so many times. Doing film transfers when a family come in with a collection of films that are of interest I usually wind up doing them free to save the shots from the tip later on. A difficult one and the older we get the more sentimental we get about our love of the movies, at least I do.

Comment

All seem to have sold for 2 to 3 times his estimate which makes you wonder at the accuracy of Adam Partridge when he values things he is unfamiliar with on the TV show "Find it, Fix it, Flog it." Especially as it has Daffy Duck (Disney) as one of the titles.

Comment

Working...
            X