X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms 170

How does a chainsaw grease gun work?

The rabbit has landed, I repeat, the rabbit has landed.

Comment

Interesting question on a film forum. Actually, chainsaws do have sprockets...

There truly is a YouTube video for everything.

Comment

Here is a great life lesson: there are two things you should NEVER admit owning:
        1. Pickup Truck
        2. Chainsaw
        When your possession of these becomes general knowledge, your weekends will be full of moving friends' furniture or cutting down their unwanted trees.

If you have a fireplace too, they will try to lure you in with the promise of "free firewood": don't fall for it!
        -
        Have it delivered by the cord already seasoned and avoid falling off a ladder with a deadly weapon close at hand!

Also:
        If you have electrical knowledge: closely guard your secret. I studied basic electricity in 9th Grade and within two years half my parents' friends had new ceiling fans because my Mom blew my cover!

(...😉)
        Last edited by Steve Klare; September 29, 2022, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Steve Klare BTW if you're ever in California... I could use a couple ceiling fans mounted in my guest bedrooms 😋🏡😁
          Last edited by Janice Glesser; September 30, 2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

It's a never-ending process: got married, bought a house, wound up putting up THREE 'of em!

Aged maybe 16, I hung one at my Grandmother's house. -not a nice simple one where there was an existing ceiling box, nooooooo! I spent an hour in a July-hot attic putting in a new box and wiring, and then hung the fan! She gave me a dollar for ice-cream! (Must have been a lot of money in the 1920s!)

My friend was working with his Dad at his parents' house and they found some molding had been damaged. His father whipped out this set of woodcarver's tools Paul had never seen before and expertly carved a replacement piece in a few minutes. He said "Dad! I never knew you could carve like that!".

His father said "SHHH!!! -your mother doesn't know!"

-now THERE'S a wise man!

Yet, for you Janice, I'd gladly hang another ceiling fan! (...but maybe not in July!) 😉

Comment

Well Steve.... Fall is approaching and I live next door to Disneyland if that's any incentive 😋

Comment

Working...
              X