9.5mm sound films and projector for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.5mm sound films and projector for sale

I have been helping the family of a film friend, who has passed away, find new homes for his collection. I have purchased some items myself, but am advertising others here. Please contact me with sensible offers if interested, and I will pass these onto his family. He was a very fastidious and careful collector, and everything I have acquired myself I have found to be in very nice condition and well looked after, nicely labelled and in nice cans. However, I am unable to check these myself. I think it's safe to assume that they are complete and in reasonable condition. Ideally the family would prefer to sell the films in one lot. The projector and splicer could be sold separately. The location is south-west London, and the buyer would need to collect these. Sensible offers only please. The funds will go towards his widow's house move.

9.5mm sound films: SOLD
    T9672 Tom Brown’s Schooldays
    T9751 The Eagle’s Brood (Hopalong Cassidy)
    T9698 Swiss Miss (Laurel and Hardy)

The Land of the Long White Cloud
    T9038 the Edge of the World
    T9118 Monkey Tricks

T9002 Scrooge (Seymour Hicks)
    T9637 The Live Ghost (Laurel and Hardy)
    T9639 Thicker Than Water (Laurel and Hardy)
    T9693 Lands End to John o’Groats

T9103 Land Without Music (Richard Tauber) Beyond the Heights
    Three on the Trail
    T9654 Murder on the Yukon

T9473 I Yam What I Yam

9.5mm sound projector: SOLD
    Elf M1, converted to 9.5mm

Splicer:
    CIR 9.5mm splicer, mint and boxed (offers around £200 please)

There are also some Super 8 sound films, which I will list here once the 9.5 is taken care of.

Oops, huge apologies, I forgot to put firm prices on the items for sales as per forum rules. So I am asking (on their behalf) £450 for the projector, £200 for the splicer, and £50 each for the 9.5mm sound features and £15 each for the shorts.

Comment

The projector is now SOLD.

Comment

The films are now SOLD. The splicer is still available.

Comment

Working...
        X