Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astons Photographic Auction on Thursday

Morning all.

This is to say that the postponed March camera auction at Aston's Auctioneers here in the UK will take place on-line ONLY on Thursday 23rd April.

https://tinyurl.com/yd73s82x

We have a wide selection of cine items, with some interesting 9.5 films.

The catalogue is on-line and once registered you can place an advance bid, or wait until Thursday and bid live via The-Saleroom.com

I use the PCCGB rating system for most of the lot descriptions, but if you are not familiar with it then just look under the "T&Cs & Further Information" tab at the bottom of every description.

If you need any more details, please let me know, preferably off-list.

Thanks & stay safe.

Tim

I had a good look at the auction items over the weekend and can confirm that there are at least TWO lots containing a substantial amount of 9.5mm films in each of them, with both sound and silent. Certainly worth having a look at if you are a 9.5er.

Comment

Does anyone know how much the items fetched or whether they are published? ken Finch.

Comment

I'm guessing that they were bought by an EBay seller who goes by the name of Mallen. He has listed several 9.5 sound Popeye and Betty Boop cartoons recently. Obviously not a 9.5'er because he is unable to view or comment on condition or contents. Is he a member on here? Perhaps he can confirm or deny.
        Last edited by Terry Sills; May 16, 2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X