The 45th 9.5mm INTERNATIONAL 2021 event news thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 45th 9.5mm INTERNATIONAL 2021 event news thread

Group 9-5 now have a new date for the 2021 9-5 International movie event for all thing 9.5mm.

The GROUP 9.5 are steaming ahead with plans for another fun filled film event and I understand that new information will be forthcoming a little later re booking and accommodation.
    More news as and when it comes..

Thursday June 10th-Sunday June 13th 2021

Click image for larger version  Name:	TRAIN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	217.7 KB ID:	10412

The festival is sadly cancelled. This is the e-mail I've just received : "Hello Everybody Regretfully, the decision has been taken to cancel the 2021 9.5 International formerly planned (after postponement), for June 10-13th, mainly for safety reasons but also bearing in mind the logistical factors. I will be contacting our venues, coach hire etc and informing them of our cancellation and I also hope to be able to cancel en bloc all of our hotel reservations. I’ll confirm the result of the hotel cancellation in a further email when the situation is finalised. I’m sorry to have to announce this, but, all things being well, I hope to see you all at the centenary International in 2022. Regards Cliff Perriam"

Comment

Just had the mail in, a shame but understandable.
      They had put much effort into making the magic of 9-5 happen and thank you to them for trying.

Big year for 9-5 next year so we will cross everything and look forward to attending.

Comment

Working...
      X