9.5mm SPRING FAIR at PIMLICO LONDON 4th April 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.5mm SPRING FAIR at PIMLICO LONDON 4th April 2020

Just got the date for the 9-5 Spring Fair at Pimlico London and a really friendly event where we all get to catch up and treat ourselves to some film.

4th APRIL 2020

St Gabriel's Parish House Churchill Gardens Pimlico SW1V 3AA

I'll update when we get more exciting details!

Hi Lee, the advert is now on Grahame's website. (http://www.pathefilm.uk/) . Looking forward to it!
    Iain
    Click image for larger version

Name:	95group95pimlicospringfair2020ad.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1748

Comment

I already have my train tickets for that week-end :-)

Comment

:-) look forward to seeing you there Dominique!

Comment

Will we need a Passport To Pimlico?

Comment

Hope to see you, too, Lain !
            Not before the 31st December, Leonard. By the way, thanks a lot because I saw that film many years ago (more than 30, I would say) on French television and was looking for the title. Thanks to you, I finally got it.

Comment

Hey I'm pleased for you Dominique, it's a great film and one of the famous Ealing Comedies. Best wishes for 2020. Len.

Comment

Grahame's ad states "Ground level access, no stairs". I last went there in April 2014 and had to climb some very steep stairs.
                Have things changed?

Maurice

Comment

Hi, Maurice. The answer to your query is "yes". For the past couple of years it has been on the ground floor. The entrance is usually signposted and is to the right of the entrance used on previous years. Hope to be there myself as usual. Ken Finch.

Comment

Better that way especially if you buy a Vox and have to lift it out

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but would there be anything at this Spring fair for a super 8 collector ?

Also, on the subject of Passport to Pimlico, the father of one of my friends ended up being an extra in that film. He just happened to be in the area at the time and they needed people as passengers in the train sequence so he thought he would do it. No equity cards !

Comment

Usually, you find all gauges.

Comment

I’ve posted this before but here is a video of last years Pimlico Film Fair......
                          https://youtu.be/btKTxoDNVdU

Comment

In my endeavour to attend more film events other than just Blackpool this year, I have now invested in a return train fare from Hull to London for that day, so Pimlico here we come!

Comment

I doubt I'll make it this time. I have an AGM in York that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X