End Of The Dutch Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Of The Dutch Club

I sadely read in the latest 9.5 magazine (arrived today) that the Dutch Club is now disband. Sad news. There is no only left one club in the UK, two in France (but one of them is very small) and one in Spain. The American club seems not to exist anymore since a long time. Hopefully, we will be able to celebrate the 100 years oof the gauge in 2022.
    Last edited by Dominique De Bast; June 08, 2020, 03:00 PM.

9.5mm was born in France in 1922.

Maurice

Comment

Yes, Maurice, it was a typo. I've just corrected my first message and change 2020 into 2022. Thanks for having being attentive

Comment

That didn't seem to work, Dominique. It's still showing 2020 in your first post - you must have just missed the edit timeout.

Comment

Thanks Brian. It seems it's not my lucky day, today Hope it's fixed, now.

Comment

You're getting as bad as me Dom I even immortalised the wrong Pathe date in a S8 film documentary I made reflecting on my first 25 years as a film collector.
            Talking of Pathe here's a frame grab from Cinema in Miniature II showing the Pathe Super Rural 17.5 sound projector.

Click image for larger version

Name:	17-5RRR.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	11396

Had a phone call with the sad news the Dutch were closing down which is a great shame but it is numbers again. The Internationals in Holland were always my favourite and memorable, they certainly put on a good show and very nice people to be around with all things 9.5. Sorry to see them go.

A big thank you from us over here to the Dutch club for all the work they put in.

Comment

I cannot wait to see Cinema In Miniature II

Comment

Working...
              X