Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHEScope 9.5mm film magazines for sale UK

Hello all keen 9-5ers!

I'm going to reduce my 9.5mm film collection a little starting with original printed magazines and brochures as shown in the pictures. These are located in beloved England but I am happy to ship outside tracked at cost.

Item 1.
    Collection of 6 Pathescope 9.5mm Film and Equipment catalogues dating back to the 1930's. This show lists of available titles and the equipment range of cameras and projectors. £45

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05300.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.0 KB ID:	22078

Item 2.
    A pile of Group 9.5 magazines various dates from 1972 onward including supplements totaling 17 in all. £30

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05303.JPG Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	22079

Item 3.
    Large collection of PATHESCOPE MONTHLY and 2 Gazettes approaching 60 in all. £70

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05301.JPG Views:	0 Size:	99.3 KB ID:	22080
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05302.JPG Views:	0 Size:	101.0 KB ID:	22081

The above is on offer to 8mm forum members and please PERSONAL MESSAGE me to buy. I will answer messages by date received so first come first served

Location UK and I am happy to ship tracked anywhere but do remember they weigh a bit. UK purchases will be sent Hermes.

Thank you.

All sold. May have more 9-5 printed material when I venture back to the loft new year.

Comment

Wow, that was quick Lee. I am also thinking of pruning down a lot of my cine gear. Sold a lot of Pathescope brochures at Pimlico and Get togethers. I threw away all my copies of A.C.W.s when we moved house 20 years ago. They dated back to 1949!! I just kept a few articles, mainly technical bits. I now think I should sell the Group 9.5 mags and copies of "Flickers". Both date back almost to the beginning! I must also prune my vast collection of films while there is still a market for them. Ken Finch.

Comment

Pleased to say they went to a student who someone put in touch doing film research so that is a 100% winner helping them and film.
        Love it when a nice end comes about.

Comment

Working...
        X