Your 9.5mm projector, event memories in pictures and words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 9.5mm projector, event memories in pictures and words

We have been enjoying a nostalgic journey looking back at piles of photographs cine related with just about anything from my Dad and his trusty Specto to me and my Xenon Heurtier tri gauge sound projector.

My machine was virtually new having seen modest use landing into my hands and a solid projector. For the best part I left it set for 9.5mm and once spent a little time with another Xenon in Holland it wasn't long before I converted my own Heurtier to more powerful lighting back then. Inside the lamp house is quite big so it wasn't space that was the problem it was how to do it! Completed it eventually back then and we used it at our 9-5 group meetings and out and about giving nostalgia shows.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lee Heurtier xenon 2021.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	26430

The amplifier in these is powerful more than enough for any hall and the projector had a multitude of parts to switch from gauges, also magnetic sound heads. The only downside was the weight and number of boxes it came in which caused storage issues for us so eventually it went to new hands.
    A great precision instrument which was replaced buy a slimline Eiki mag record model which I gradually built up from two non working machines ending in one.

Nice to go thru the old photos and recall the various events we had been to with or without the Heurtier.
Working...
X